Sunday 8 April 2012

spinning plates!

Sorry for the lack of updates recently, we've been really busy having holidays in Wales! Oh, and organising some work to the house and garden. I still have quite a bit of stock that I need to sell to make room for more work. I'm hoping to try my hand at making some slipware soon. I often wonder whether I've got too many irons in the fire. As well as the pottery I'm trying to keep fit by cycling. I also teach guitar once a week, as well as squeezing in my own practise. I love working in the garden too and now we're planning to do some work on the house! I'm the proverbial Jack of all trades and master of none. The thing is I love all of these things and enjoy them all in different ways. I wish that I was better at most of them and realise that to become better then I should really focus on just one and perfect it. Trouble is this would involve abandoning the others and if I did this I think my life wouldn't be as rich.

Oh just to add to  our commitments, we've now got hens!

No comments:

Post a Comment