Tuesday 21 August 2012

Back on track

Firstly, can I apologise for my lack of posts over the last few months. I have been busy making and occasionally selling my work, but just haven't seemed to find the time to write about any of this. My online shops haven't been particularly successful and I'm reluctant to keep relisting items due to the costs. I closed the Ebay shop as it didn't generate any sales and was costing too much. I clearly need to look at my marketing!
However, on the plus side we held a garage sale to try and raise money for the Multiple Sclerosis resource centre as Jen is running the London Marathon next year on their behalf. Our greatest sales came from my pottery, and even those that didn't buy any were complimentary.
I've also been trying to make improvements to my studio. I will be posting some videos in the forthcoming days showing some of the things that I've been up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment